Well, she's on her way to being two years old! I can't believe it. At 21 months, Quinn is full of imagination and giggles. She likes to give hugs and hold hands with her friends and enjoys drawing, dancing, singing, playing in water, and reading. She's very enthusiastic when she talks. I think she must be growing because she is sleeping a lot lately and she has 15 teeth (just need one more top canine). I love that she still has her wrist "bracelets" but they are fading every day. Luckily, she still has some good leg chub and quite a nice belly too. After taking breaks off and on, she is getting pretty consistent at #2 on her potty seat; getting to flush is apparently an enticing reward. Her hair is getting so long! She likes it best flowing free.
We love you, bobbaloo! You are a sweet little delight.
Here are her 18 and 15 month updates for comparison. And don't forget her quarterly video.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment