January 1, 2013

I like the fifteen month stage. Though, I've liked every stage of life Quinn has gone through. Whichever one she's in I feel like it's the most fun stage yet. Fifteen months is very special though. 

This little gal still loves to read. She wants to have "Go Dog, Go!" read to her at least twenty times a day. Her other favorites are "One Watermelon Seed" and "Grover's Guide to Good Manners". Since she is so gentle with books, we moved all her books down to where she can reach instead of only board books. Each morning after she nurses and gets changed out of pajamas, I set her in front of her bookshelf and she reads some books while I make breakfast. We meet some neighbor families at the toddler library group each week. At the end if each meeting, the teacher blows bubbles for the kids. Quinn loves it. After going a couple times, she saw bubbles in a book and said, "bubbles" loud and clear without any prompting. I was shocked. It's her new favorite word to say. 

She's been working on all four molars at once! Her top two are almost in. This has led to she and I having some, uh, slumber parties because she's so sad during the night. I treasure the extra snuggles though. She's getting pretty skilled at walking with the support of her little wagon. She likes cruising around the house with it making car sounds. She also likes giving out kisses and hugs, snuggling toys, pretending to go night-night, attempting to put on clothes, and has started trying to "share" by passing things to people. She adores her daddy. Every time we drive somewhere, the only thing she wants to do while sitting in her car seat is look at a brochure about food sustainability practices she got from the grocery store. She squeals when I give it to her. She likes to dance and her moves usually start with some bounces, followed by torso twists, followed by head shakes. And she loves saying "hi" and "bye" to anyone and everyone. She's full of crazy giggles and max cheeser smiles. We just love playing with her. Such a delightful young lady.


These are two of my favorites from her progress photos, they used to be monthly but are now every three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment