It was a nice weekend away. We had a minimal agenda but knew we wanted to see Fort Stevens, Astoria, and Long Beach. The weather was amazing, we ate lots of good food, lost track of time, and even saw fireworks.
Seven years of marriage has gone by fast and there have been a lot of new adventures. I love that I've gone through them with my best friend and that we still love the simple things together. Walking, talking about God, reading, sipping treat drinks, and sharing really strange jokes. Hopefully as the years go by, we'll remember what a tunnel witch is :). I sure found a good man who works hard, deeply cares, and sacrifices for me. And the Lord has been gracious to us in giving us good health, family and friend support, earthly joys, and a pretty comfortable road so far. I love you, Jonathan!
.jpg)
Glad your weekend was so nice. Here's to many more. So thankful the Lord has blessed you (all of us) with a happy, fruitful marriage.
ReplyDelete