Since I last wrote, we had the wonderful Littaus visit from the bay area. They just make us feel so loved and I'm so glad our kids can get to know them.
We celebrated our ninth anniversary by walking to a favorite restaurant for a lovely meal. I love you hubs!!
The kids and I met up with some friends at a creek for some swimming and there were ducklings swimming there too.
We went to our friends' annual Fourth of July bbq. Quinn held about a dozen sparklers and Archer laughed at all the popping sounds from fireworks.
We had another Sundae Sunday party with roasted strawberry and goat cheese ice cream.
We grew a strange conjoined twin zucchini.
We went camping with a couple neighbor families near Lincoln City. It was our first time in a yurt and it was pretty fun. Archer was mostly into practicing on the stairs, testing out bikes, and climbing into kayaks. Quinn spent most of her time playing ponies with the neighbor girls and picking flowers.
Today we went to Oaks Park with the neighbors. Quinn went on a ton of rides and had so much fun! I was amazed how brave she was. Archer went on the hot air balloon, carousel, and train rides and seemed to like them.








No comments:
Post a Comment