I have spinach sprouts! This morning when we were playing outside, I spotted four little baby sprouts reaching for the sun. Or else they are four baby weeds in a straight line. Then while Quinn was napping I went outside again and spotted six sprouts! Now if I can just keep them alive...
Update: Four hours later there are now thirteen sprouts! Must have been a good spinach day.
And this little munchkin has begun to play dress up. She frequently gets a running tank top out of my dresser and wears it around like a dress. If I had to guess, I'd thinking she was being a wizard with a rock and a pen wand shouting a spell. But I don't think she knows about wizards, so I really can't be sure.

She's got her 'Mable' and her "Lottie, Lottie, Little Rock'. . . She's her Mother's Daughter, for sure. =D
ReplyDelete