We've had a celebratory couple of weeks. We celebrated Jonathan's dad's birthday, a baby shower for some friends who are adopting a little boy from Ethiopia, a birthday party for our friends' son Cameron who turned one, and a birthday dinner for my grandpa. Plus some visitors and some shared meals. What a treat! Every photo of Quinn now is Max Cheeser Mode - closed eyes and cheesy huge grin. Unless she is balancing a spoon, that is.
Our house is becoming a little naptime Santa's workshop. I made a "quiet book" for Cameron, which was quite a fun project. I also gave our wreath a Winter makeover (the wreath is from the dollar store and so versatile), crocheted a hat for Quinn and made a flower to doll it up, added a ruffle made from an old black shirt to the neckline of a plain black tank top, and made a couple headbands out of old shirts for gifts. The sewing machine and I are getting a lot more comfortable with one another.

No comments:
Post a Comment