I thought it's about time for a crafting update. The colder weather inspires sipping warm drinks to comfort music while working on projects.
I've got a fun secret project I've been working on, but there are two I can share. One is a Fall wreath decorated with pom-poms from a friend's blog.
I feel like it needs a pop of orange on it somewhere. I might have to go on a nature walk and gather some goodies. After years of apartment life, it's so fun to be able to decorate doors!
Another is a simple skirt and matching hair clip for Quinn. The skirt tutorial was so easy even I could do it (with my mom's guidance). I'll definitely be making more of these.
And I managed to overseed the lawn before the rain began with some Fleur de Lawn. It's an herbaceous, flowering lawn alternative that's a combination of grasses, clovers, and small flowers. I'm hoping it will fill in some gaps, be more low-maintenance, and look pretty next Spring.
Anyone else working on fun projects?
No comments:
Post a Comment