November 14, 2012

Wow! It's been a year since we moved! I can still remember packing up our one bedroom apartment with my newborn strapped to me in the Ergo. And my parents helping us drive the moving van all the way from Mountain View. And stopping every three hours to nurse my six week old baby in the car. And living out of a suitcase in my dear friend's guest room for a month. Oh, the stories Jonathan and I hold close to our heart from that wild season. I'm still not sure if we were crazy or adventurous. Good thing babies only need milk, diapers, and love.

Here's Quinn hanging out in a box while I packed. And she's in her hip dysplasia harness! That feels like a lifetime ago.
And here she is today playing in the surprise sunshine.
I hope we can always keep an adventurous spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment