June 4, 2012

We're a bit sleep deprived around here. Those top teeth are still slowly trying to make their way through. Quinn is still her fun, silly self most days, but at night she's not distracted from the pain as much and has a hard time. Poor little doll. I hope she enjoys these teeth because we're all working pretty hard for them :) We have still been managing to have some fun though.
Quinn turned eight months old last week. Each month I take a photo of her with her panda on the same blanket in a white onesie. One of the shots this month cracked me up. This is so her! "Singing" or telling jokes and laughing with her mouth wide open.
I don't think I'll mention this on my blog again, but I started a bookkeeping business last week. I'm planning to be very part-time with just a handful of small business owners who could benefit from someone handling their Quickbooks. I have a couple leads, but if anyone out there knows an entrepreneur who could use help with their books you can point them my way!

2 comments:

  1. We are going through teething right now too. Not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this pic of Quinny Doll w/Panda is priceless! Grandma is sad her teething is hard for her.. We'll send prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete