Lots of highlights this weekend.
Frisbee golf with friends
Frisbee golf with friends
The first bouquet of peonies from the yard
A new (to us) jumping toy
Peach scones and a tasty new iced coffee recipe shared with out-of-town friends
Delicious ice cream
We also yanked out some excessive plants in our yard and transplanted a few. (And by we I mean Jonathan worked really hard while Quinn and I directed.) And we hiked in Forest Park with some friends. A great weekend aside from some teething troubles. I'm thankful for all those who protect our country, I know we have a very luxurious life and we shouldn't take it for granted.





These just make me smile!! Quinnie in overalls! In her down vest in the stroller...In her jumper toy... I bet she LOVES that! Ice cream face! And your yummy scones and beautiful peonies! Teething-schmeething...Sleep at night is SO over-rated. ;) Thanks for sharing these photos.
ReplyDeleteOh the face! What sensation is this cold slimy stuff? so cute. The jumping toy must be so fun for her. Your peonies are same color as mine! Love 'em but a bit pale. Wonder if we can punch up the color with an soil enrichment?
ReplyDelete