We are still enjoying having meals as a family around here. Some meals, Quinn pushes everything off of her tray and then just practices singing her ya-yas. Other times she sucks on food for a good while and smiles at us like she is quite proud of herself. To the list of solid foods she has munched, we can add carrots, apples, cheese, and zucchini (her favorite). I went out for ice cream with a friend the other day and I could feel eyes staring at me from the Ergo carrier. As I licked my delicious double scoop in a waffle cone she was watching my every move making little licking motions with her tongue. I let her try a little but she didn't seem to understand what to do, haha.
Quinnie has been such a chatterbox lately, it is cracking us up. She's getting better at sitting up too which makes bath time even more fun. She loves splashing as hard as she can with her hands and feet. We just signed her up for swim lessons this Summer and I can't wait.
So fun! Has she tried peas yet? Pearl thinks they are the worst thing ever.
ReplyDeleteEeee swim lessons!fun!!!!hahahah the little eyes staring at u..so cute!
ReplyDelete