January 7, 2011

Picks of the Week

One of the blogs that I like has a post each weekend called "Weekend Links" that shares a list of posts she read during the week that she liked. I think it's a great idea. One of the fabulous elements of the blog world is sharing knowledge simply for the benefit of others. So, I want to start my own list that I will call "Picks of the Week". I will use it to share a handful of articles that I found clever, inspiring, handy, or just worth sharing! Maybe it will allow me to give back to the bloggers out there that I glean so much from by getting them some more attention. And I hope you will find what I share enjoyable if you have a moment of downtime. 

Here it goes:
A Heart for the Poor - Sit a Spell
In One Word, 2011 Will Be About... - Compassion International
Learning the Value of Stuff - Simple Mom (via CNN)

No comments:

Post a Comment