2010 was a year for creating. As I look through my posts over the past year, I realize that a lot of them include recipes or projects. I've heard many times that one way we can understand the heart of God is through creating. We gain deeper knowledge of our Creator when we create. I have thoroughly enjoyed it.
We've learned a lot this year about real food and natural living. Some might even think we're a bit "earth muffin", but, oh well. I have had a lot of fun in my little kitchen laboratory and even whipped up batches of granola and chapstick for Christmas gifts. I'm excited to learn about sourdough in 2011 and plan to start roasting whole chickens and make my own stock.
We're also excited about being done with school. This means 2011 will be a year for reading and learning about things other than advertising and accounting.
We had a lot of fun in Oregon for Christmas. We are so thankful for the people who let us stay in their homes and for all the people we had a chance to see. It was the usual action-packed trip, but we enjoyed all of it. We were in Oregon from the 23rd to the 1st and saw the Cunninghams, Gowinses, Changs, Verings, Carters, Millers, Wrights, Densmores, Albers, Bartletts, Chuinards, Kammerzelts, and also Yoonie, Matt, Grandpa Raivio, and Jeff and Julia. We love our friends and family so much! The Lord has been so gracious to us for yet another year!


I am so glad I got to see you! And you got to meet Blake! Miss you friend!
ReplyDeleteWE had a great time with you guys in Oregon...AND our Grandpuppy.... <3
ReplyDelete