One thing we do nearly every week is have Brinner (breakfast + dinner) for one meal. I've found that this saves a little money in the grocery budget because eggs are so much less expensive than meat and we always have them around anyway. Also, Jonathan and I both love breakfast foods, but rarely have enough energy or patience first thing in the morning to make anything fun. Eating out for breakfast is so overpriced, too. I keep the weekly Brinner interesting by alternating with homemade hashbrowns with potatoes from our CSA, pancakes, french toast, or yogurt/granola/fruit parfaits. And we always have orange juice with it served in wine glasses just to be fancy. Why not add Brinner to your weekly meal plan?
On another note, my birthday was yesterday. Woohoo. I received some fun goodies, ate lunch out with Jonathan, and went to home group. An above average Thursday. But we will be going to the Point Bonita lighthouse, Muir Woods, and Stinson Beach on Saturday as a little belated celebration.
TGIF!
No comments:
Post a Comment