Mr. Bright Eyes Archer Man. This cheery guy has three teeth now! His bottom two just came in and his top right is working its way through. He's been a real trooper. He is full of da-da, ma-ma, dee-dee, ba-ba sounds these days and baby lion roars. He giggles constantly, even when he's alone. He has the most munchable cheeks and the softest, feathery fluff hair. He is still loving solid foods and seems disappointed if he notices something different on his plate than we are having. There have been a handful of times when I have given him a piece of fruit or vegetable because whatever we are eating would be tough for him to eat and he'll grunt and groan until I give him some of my food. Jonathan and I constantly find ourselves just watching him and then looking at eachother and chuckling because he's just so cute and goofy.


Sweet, sunshine, joyful boy!!! <3
ReplyDelete