September 24, 2014

My baby is six months old! Archer is cheery as ever and still loves to jump, sleep, and watch his sister and Shinobi. He smiles at everyone he meets. In the past couple days he started rolling from belly to back and he started solid foods. He's been grabbing at food on my plate for a while now. In Sunriver, Abe was munching solid food so I decided there wasn't much reason to wait a couple days and I let Archer join in the fun. He tried broccoli, cucumber, and jicama and seemed to really enjoy it. Since then, he has had bell peppers, cabbage, chicken, bananas, pears, and carrots. So far bell peppers have held his attention the most. We are doing the baby-led weaning approach again since we loved it so much with Quinn. Archer also went in a swing for the first time this month and seemed to like it. He's generally up for trying anything, really. 

Archer, we love you. You are such a delightful addition to our family. I'm so excited to get to know you more, Mr. Bright Eyes!





No comments:

Post a Comment