May 8, 2014

Oh, this afternoon. Never before in my life have I experienced an hour and a half so full to the brim with spit up, urine, spilled food, and tears. So many tears! Everything was making the tears worse and the tears were making everything else worse. I finally convinced my youngest darling child to take a nap and my oldest darling child was immersed in an activity, so I snuck away to every mom's favorite hiding spot: the bathroom. I was just crafting up a whiny, pity text to Jonathan when I heard my sweet little girl's voice singing out, "...Glory Hallelujah, He's so good to me..." Pierce me to the heart, Lord! You are good to me! I can't even number the blessings! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. <3 "Through the praise of children and infants You have established a stronghold against Your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger. Ps 8:2. **Better - New Living Translation: "You have taught children and infants to tell of Your strength, silencing Your enemies and all who oppose You."...Too true...too true. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, it is good to share these moments. They are a real as the warm fuzzy ones! Motherhood is not for sissies no doubt. Sending you a big hug and lots of prayers and love. Thank you Lord for the encouragement when Jamie needed it most! xo

    ReplyDelete