June 7, 2013

I have two baby tomatoes and a bunch of blueberries growing! All the food I have grown up to this point has been leaves so I am quite excited to see some fruits! I check on them multiple times a day.

We had some fun this week. Our Monday neighbor play date this week was a bubble, paint, and water table fiesta. Quinn ended up soaking herself in paint and water and wanted to run around in her diaper the rest of the time. Quite a wild child.

Of course there was also some pool time.
And my mom helped me go to Ikea so I could get Quinn a table and chairs with money from Great June and Great Pa.
She can't get enough of this table. So much drawing and puzzling now.

Library time is back. She's been missing it. It's amazing how much she has changed since the last one in April. Walking and singing and talking and following directions, it's odd to see her as one of the oldest kids in the group now.

No comments:

Post a Comment