A pretty good week I'd say. I'm still kind of in shock at all the sun we've had. It's boggling my mind that our rain barrel is running low from having to water plants already. I've managed to keep everything alive still though, which I'm shocked about as well. The newest growth is one dahlia sprout emerging from the soil and a lot of tiny sprouts in our future meadow. They could be weed sprouts I suppose, but I'm hoping they are flowers.
Quinn sported some OSU gear this week.
She was mowing the lawn "like daddy". I want to go on the record as saying that though Quinn has more opportunities for attending Duck events and receives more Duck paraphernalia as gifts, we will let her make up her own mind about her college preferences :). We both truly support both schools. This OSU cheer dress was a gift and is getting some wear now that it fits. And she currently enjoys watching a "ball show" played by a wide variety of teams. Though, she already points out the "O" when she sees it.
I celebrated my 22nd "born again" birthday on Wednesday. What a mercy to have been held in the Lord's grip this long!
Today we went to the pool. I couldn't get a photo because Quinn was too excited to start swimming. Our neighbors went down the giant slide and I thought Quinn wouldn't want to. She went down it last Summer during swim lessons and was silent, didn't laugh or cry. But she wanted to try it today. As soon as we got to the bottom she started saying, "more more!" And she wants to sit on the bench at the table now to eat instead of her high chair. So grown up!
We have the Canada ski trip film festival at our house this weekend. And lots of yard work as well. Enjoy the sun everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment