He is Risen! Easter was very pleasant this year. We hosted a potluck brunch at our house again with family and friends. There were enough kids this year to justify an egg hunt too. I filled the eggs with Christian Easter stickers, a little candy, and some items that help tell the Easter story (a wooden cross, silver coins, a stone, an empty egg, etc.) It couldn't have been a more beautiful day. We all sat on the lawn under a tree to eat and play. What a mercy to celebrate Christ's resurrection with such great people.
"For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures." - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
He's alive! He conquered death!
No comments:
Post a Comment