September 25, 2012

And we've got an oven! Just in time for some Fall baking, yum yum. I'm going to test out these apple pie bars to take to some friends' new house tomorrow for after dinner. Then, I'll be baking some pumpkin cupcakes for Quinn's birthday. Which is less than a week away, aah!

We were in Sunriver last week with my parents and my sister and her husband. It was a lot of fun, I love that place. Swimming, riding bikes, walking, board games, good food, beautiful weather, what more could anyone want? Quinn went for her first bike ride and seemed to like it, she was singing every time which is usually a good sign. 
Her hair has now reached the point of being in her eyes constantly but I can't bear to give her bangs. So it looks like we are entering the clip phase of life. Her hair is so slippery so it is quite a challenge.
We've been loving this September weather! Each day is so gorgeous. We are trying to squeeze in as many picnics and park visits as we can because I know it will soon be cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment