She graduated!
Today was slide day at swim lessons and Quinn went down the slide with me. It's a big slide too. I'll miss swim lessons, Jonathan and I had as much fun as Quinn! It's funny how many parents at the pool had Olympics on the brain. Lots of 2028 Olympics comments, haha!
It was a pretty good week. My mom took Quinn to baby time at the library while I met with a client. We had some friends over for dinner. I think I have a secret Mexican ancestor because my homemade tortillas and carne asada (made with steak from our recent purchase of a portion of a steer) are pretty convincing if you ask me :). I finished painting the fireplace. We had some fun at the park. A blogger that I have respected for a while planned a meet-up for local readers and Quinn and I went. Mamas, check out her blog, it's full of wisdom.
I have my high school reunion tomorrow. Wow, ten years sure went by fast. I'm not terribly excited about going, but it should be interesting.

That's so great you got to meet the blogger from Passionate Homemaking! I'm always so encouraged by her wisdom :)
ReplyDelete