I have some progress photos to share. Our bedroom started like this:
And now it looks like this:
I painted the brick and bottom half of the walls white. The firewood cabinet doors obviously need some more coats of white paint. We hope to add a matching bookshelf to the left side of the fireplace and a mantle on top at some point. A future painting project (I'm a bit burnt out at the moment) will be the upper half of the walls. It's a very pale blue that looks almost white. We are thinking something more saturated and bold would be nice, maybe a rich green? It's hard to decide. I'll share the updates when we change it though!
In the meantime, I'm glad I got that finished because someone is getting pretty good at this:
Quinn got to play with lots of other children this weekend: a nice long walk with a pal and her son, a picnic at the park with some dear friends and their little boys, and some swimming pool time with another family.
No comments:
Post a Comment