April 4, 2012

Some stats and a video for part two of Quinn's six month update. She had her doctor check-up today and got a good report. Thank you Lord for such a healthy little gal! She weighs 15 pounds, 6.5 ounces, she is 26 inches long, and her head is 17 inches around. And she barely cried for her shots, so brave! After I settled her she smiled at the nurse who gave her the shots. I don't envy that job, so I'm glad Quinn could show her "no hard feelings".

Back when Quinn turned three months, we combined all the footage we had of her up to that point into one video. Well, we did it again for months three through six. You can watch it here, I managed to keep it under 21 minutes this time, haha. Certainly more of a family time commitment. 

Anyone else loving this sunny afternoon? Our neighborhood has so many sweet flowers springing up, what a treat!

4 comments:

  1. The video has been watched an awful lot. It is SO fun! Such a change from 3 to 6 mos. She has perfected the 'raspberry' to an art form. Such a sweet, blessed little girl. Can't wait to see what the next 3 mos will hold. . . and what new things she will be doing...like crawling?? =D
    love you guys,
    mommo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about her progress. Way to "grow" Quinny! I tried clicking on links to the video but no luck. Frustrating! I wanna see them :) I adore her nickname, Grinny Quinny. Thanks for sharing...xoxo Gramma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. NEVERmind! lol. I got to see the video. Boy am I a wiz or what on this computer. Darling! How was it I missed so many months? We loved the many faces/sounds of Quinn.

    ReplyDelete