I got the rest of the photographs from the Emily Leeds Photography shoot. These three are my favorite, aside from the bunny and bee, of course. Emily was so fun to work with and she really captured the many moods of Quinn.
My name is Haley Hough-Buhman. I'm six months pregnant and plan on doing cloth diapers. Jonathan and I both went to Norkenzie Church. Thanks for the tip.
Adorable, love the one with her fingers in her mouth :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. It looks like she is wearing a cloth diaper, could you share what type/brand of cover you use?
ReplyDeleteWe use bumGenius pocket diapers and love them! I highly recommend them. Who's asking? ;)
ReplyDeleteMy name is Haley Hough-Buhman. I'm six months pregnant and plan on doing cloth diapers. Jonathan and I both went to Norkenzie Church. Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteWell, congratulations on your pregnancy and best wishes with the cloth diapers!
ReplyDelete