February 21, 2012

Two more curtains are hanging around in our house now! 
Last week, my Mom came up to visit and get lunch with my grandpa. Quinn sure liked staring at him.
Then, she entertained Quinn so I could complete the curtain for our front door made of this fabric. Thanks, Mom!
On Sunday, Jonathan wrangled Quinn so that I could complete curtains for her room made of this fabric that I have adored for years. I was inspired by this post about creating blackout curtains and had to try it myself. I didn't get to attaching the blackout fabric yet, but I will.
Oh, and a while ago I started hanging pictures and other goodies in Quinn's room via magenta ribbon on picture rail hooks. I have a craft planned for this week that I hope to share soon.
Also, Quinn met her betrothed this weekend. Isaiah and his parents were in town visiting family and stopped by our place for some lunch and conversation. We just adore his parents. Quinn and Isaiah held hands and stared at eachother, but mostly wiggled around and spit up on themselves, haha! He's one week older than her and very jolly.

1 comment:

  1. Did Isaiah come with a donkey or any other dowry? :) He's adorable...but want to make sure that he will be able to afford a lifestyle of bibs and striped pants that Quinn has become accustomed. :) *Love her top, btw, AND the horizontal striped socks and pants. It's always good to wear one's stripes going that direction. =D

    ReplyDelete