February 15, 2012

Can I just say I love living in the same state as my sister again? She came up for a visit this past weekend. It's just so great being in the same room as her. Quinn likes her too.
We had two different Corvallis families come visit the weekend before. One brought their adorable three year old girl and we showed them around "The Village". The other brought their three month old boy. Quinn was so entertained seeing another baby. 

We've had some other fun visitors the past week and a half. But we are also starting to get settled into routines and systems. One I'm excited to try was inspired by a blog post about grocery shopping online. I joined a drop point for Azure Standard this week. It's a bulk natural foods supplier and I am going to be able to get a ton of the food we eat for really good prices. I pick out everything I want online and pick it up every other week. They have staples like oats (I've been making granola non-stop around here), flour, honey, and yogurt as well as frozen fruits for smoothies, our favorite tortilla chips, really good ice cream, and more. I'll only need to go to the store for fresh meat and produce. Meal planning is about to get a lot simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment