This was our last week in the Bay Area. We had to say lots of goodbyes, it was really sad. I hope Quinn will get to see these friends again. It was particularly cute to see Quinn interacting with the Littaus. She laid on each of their laps and stayed awake a long time just staring at their faces. She loves faces these days.
I put about an ounce of milk in a bottle this week and let Jonathan feed her and she slurped it down fast. We are glad to know she will take a bottle. Her neck has been getting pretty strong too. And she loves to smile at everybody.



I just love these pictures!! The ones with her papa and the ones below ...especially her somewhat serious face. What a personality she is showing.
ReplyDeleteSad to leave...but happy you're here...
love you guys!!
Too cute!!! Look at her smiles! Great job catching those on camera! She's beautiful!
ReplyDelete