September 30, 2011

This post is dedicated to my sweet little companion Shinobi. I caught a bug from Jonathan and was sick Monday through Wednesday this week and Shinobi was a very cheery friend. It was nasty hot around here and he kept my spirits up during the day and took naps with me. Here he is snuggling his sister and (I think) listening to her heartbeat. He also does a good job supervising laundry drying from his beloved sunbeam. We just love him so much!
The little lady was merciful to me this week by not coming on her due date. I had such a bad sinus headache and sore throat, it would have been rough trying to do labor at the same time. But now I'm back to feeling good and the weather is back in the mid-70's so I can use the oven. I'm trying to entice her out with fresh baked zucchini bread, we'll see if it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment