September 23, 2011

Picks of the Week 9.23.11


Peach and Raspberry Crumble - Joy the Baker (this was from June, but I'm making it to bring to a friend's house tonight)

This week was way too hot to do much cooking. Too hot to do much of anything really. So I napped and swam. I met up with a friend and went to my first Moms' Group at church too. Jonathan's co-worker let us borrow her air conditioner unit this week. I seriously don't know what I would do without it.

My One Bite at a Time task this week was to create an evening routine. Last week was to create a morning routine. I'm thinking these routines are going to change drastically soon, but I think it's a great idea. Doing a handful of things each night before I get into relaxation mode that set me up for a good morning the next day will probably be very helpful when I have a baby.

We're ready for her! We have some fun plans this weekend to distract us, but we're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment