Picks of the Week 8.26.11
The Blessings of a Small Home - Passionate Homemaking
Eat Well, Spend Less: Back to School Breakfast - Simple Bites
What Man Can Relate to a Stay-at-Home Mom? - Passionate Homemaking
An Experiment: Just How Many Clothes Do Kids Need, Anyway? - Keeper of the Home
Jonathan's office threw us a baby shower today. I think we pretty much have everything off of our registries, booyah! My office is throwing me a shower next week. People are so generous, I can't believe it!
We have our baby care class this weekend and then we are done. Officially prepared to be parents (yeah, right). Two people with due dates within a week of mine went into labor and had their babies this past week. Five weeks early! It made me begin to realize that the little lady really could be here any day. Jonathan was a champ and installed the car seat in our car to ease my mind :).
I can't believe you are so close! I'll be praying for you and her :) Enjoy these last days/weeks just you and Jonathan... it will never be the same again! Can't wait hear of her arrival!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Car seat in...ready to be parents anytime. :) So kind of your co-workers and so generous!
ReplyDeleteGood thing about children...they start out small and they give you plenty of time to learn as you go along... I think it's called: Continuing Education. =D (Hey, we're still learning ;))
You guys are going to be great parents! Can't wait to meet her...soon!! <3