Picks of the Week 7.15.11
Motherhood Is a Calling (And Where Your Children Rank) - Desiring God
Dispelling the Myths: Why Cloth Diapering is Truly Easier Than it Seems - Keeper of the Home
The Better World Shopping Guide Giveaway - Sit a Spell (I didn't win, but I bought it anyway. Seems like a good resource.)
Running Hard After Redemption - Sit a Spell
Lavender Vanilla Cookies - Frugal Granola
We're headed to Carmel for the weekend! It's supposed to be a little Anniversary celebration/babymoon. I was realizing today that of the seven times at least one of us have traveled outside of the bay area in 2011, five of them were for a "purpose" (wedding, bridal shower, event, etc.) and 2010 wasn't much different. While we're thrilled we have had the flexibility to take part in "The Celebrations of Life" with friends and family, it will be nice for us to get away simply for the sake of exploring and relaxing even if it's just a quick trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment