Hi, my name is Heather, and I'm a recovering modern-day slave owner - Sit a Spell
Barn Burning - Sit a Spell
We've really been struck this week by the vast amount of merciful blessings in our lives. It's easy to start to feel guilty about it, but we know that we are supposed to give thanks and credit to the Lord even if we don't understand why we "have" and others "have not".
I had another midwife appointment this week. The pregnancy and the little lady are exactly on track and progressing perfectly. Praise the Lord! And the heat isn't affecting me too much with a little help from the pool.
We met little Annemarie Bell on Saturday. She is so precious! We got to see her again last night at home group too. Her mom gave me tons of clothes this week because her almost two year-old big sister is a September girl so Annie won't fit into her clothes at the proper season. I couldn't even lift the giant vacuum-sealed bag, Jonathan had to carry it. I now don't need another item of clothing for sizes 3 months to 12 months. Seriously. I'm giving a third of it to the community pregnancy center and our little one will still have a crazy amount of clothes.
We're starting our childbirth classes this weekend. Jonathan already looks like a natural though, right?
Hand-me-downs are SUCH a blessing!! Praise Him for healthy babies (and pools!) :)
ReplyDelete