June 8, 2011

Starting at eight weeks, Jonathan has taken a bump picture of me every fourth week. I wear the exact same outfit and pose the same way. After our little one is born I'm going to put them all together into one photo montage for her baby book. We took the six month photo yesterday. It blew my mind when I looked at it compared to the five month photo. My bump is so pronounced now! 


Speaking of quick changes, we visited the Berry family this weekend and Noah is so different. We saw him the day after he was born, two weeks after he was born, and now at four weeks old. His personality is a little more distinct now and his body is a little more sturdy. It's fun to be around newborns and get a small glimpse of what life will be like soon. Though, it is quite odd to hold a baby while also having a bump getting in the way.


The hospital tour went well. Now that we can visualize the big day, it's getting very exciting. And my 24 week appointment went well too. Every time I see my midwives I just love them even more.


Another random detail from this weekend was that I had my plate on my lap lightly touching my belly after I was done eating and the little lady kept nudging it. It was such a strange sight to see my plate scoot a fraction of an inch seemingly on its own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment