Sugar and spice and everything nice...
IT'S A GIRL!
And it's a healthy one. Praise the Lord!
We had an ultrasound appointment this morning and got to see her sweet little face and limbs and bones and organs. Her legs were a little crossed, so the tech said she's 95% sure it's a girl, but that she's not supposed to say 100% about anything anyway. Our little lady held nice and still for the ultrasound and the tech said that she was quite cooperative.
Jonathan has thought for a while now that it's a girl, so he was right! For some reason, I didn't have a prediction. But I did have a dream two weeks ago that involved a book full of flowers and poems and on the cover was the girl name that we like and a California poppy (the state flower). So, that made me lean towards girl a bit.
We're very excited about it.

Yip yip yahoo-ey!!! That is SO exciting. I won't comment on the name...but I think I may have a clue. ;) And if so, I like it.
ReplyDeleteSo nice that she is already cooperative. And now Shinobi can still be the 'little man' in the family. Oh what great news that she is healthy!
love you guys!
Pre-Grammy (trying it out...) :)
Yay, congrats!
ReplyDeleteI guessed wrong on the name... I guess it was 'too Eugene Hippy' ;) Going back to Marbletta, for now. =D
ReplyDeleteYay! A girl!!! Can't wait to buy her some pink :)
ReplyDeleteYAHOOOOO!!!! such wonderful news :) :)
ReplyDeleteSuch exciting news, Jamie Girl. We are happy for you guys. Personally, and from my experience (ha!), girls are the bomb!!!
ReplyDelete