May 3, 2011

Just wanted to add some clarification about my post on Monday: we're not planning to name our daughter Poppy. I viewed the poppy as special because we decided a day after I had the dream that we would be staying in California beyond the birth instead of trying to scramble up to Oregon before September. So we will be having a little California-born poppy girl and her name will be a surprise until she is born :)

We spent this past weekend in Chico for the wedding of our friends Jeff and Julia. Jonathan was one of the groomsmen and I got to hang around and help out with little details. Julia is from the bay area and we introduced her to Jeff who is from Oregon, so the wedding was a fun combination of friends from both places. Joy just radiated from the newlyweds.

You can barely see Jonathan's legs in the photo below, but the rest of him is behind the tree. Maybe I'll snag some better photos from the groom when they return from their honeymoon.

1 comment:

  1. BAH! Who would EVER guess that you would name your child such a name as 'Poppy'? I mean, really! :) I thinking something more refined like Mable or Lottie... but that's just me. =D
    Lovely photo of the two of you...heehee!

    ReplyDelete