March 21, 2011

We went to Lake Tahoe with a group of buddies back in February. While some of the guys went skiing, the rest of us cruised around the North Star resort and rode a gondola to the top of the mountain. It was gorgeous! We took turns cooking meals, played board games, and all stayed in a big cabin. Even Shinobi came and got to play with his buddy Charlie. I've delayed writing anything about it because there is a fun video we made that we weren't ready to share. 

And here are some photos too.

2 comments:

  1. That's SO freaking adorable!! I love how Jonny spread the news in that video! I only wish I coulda been along (so does Irie! ha!). How very fun. We are so stoked for you both!!! And Shinobs... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I love the 'pregnant pause' when J says "say Jamie's pregnant." :) Sooo fun! What a fun time and a great memory to capture on film! Yipee! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete