June 15, 2010

I completed my last assignment for my Accounting class last night! It feels like someone took a backpack full of bricks off my shoulders. In the past two weeks a quiz, two homework assignments, and a ten page paper have been assigned and due. Now I just have the final exam to take on Sunday. I stopped "reading for fun" this term because I knew I wouldn't read my Accounting book if there was a fun book waiting for me, so I am quite excited to start reading for fun again.


Jonathan graduated from his intern program on Friday night. There was a very fancy dinner in honor of the graduates. The program draws some great people and we were delighted to be able to dine with them.


Jonathan left Saturday morning for the youth group lake house retreat and gets back tonight. He seems to be having a great time and even got to drive the twelve passenger van. I think he was more excited about that assignment before the six hours of driving started :)


On Saturday, I met with my dear friend Sakura for brunch at a beautiful cafe in an old house in Redwood City that had four different "scone of the day" options. Talk about my kind of place! I spent Sunday afternoon and evening with friends swimming, watching the World Cup, and eating.


Summer is here!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Great job on completing your Accounting class! And congrats to Jonathan for graduating from his intern program too. :-)

    ReplyDelete