The past few months have been quite eventful for Archer. He can climb anything. He's trying to say a lot more words - for a long time he was more of a grunt and point kinda guy. He's thrown some impressive tantrums. He got four molars and one tooth in one month. He earned the nickname Wild Card for his unpredictable, rascally ways. I think he grew an inch while we were in Niagara Falls because when we got back he was suddenly able to get enough leverage to turn door knobs and his pants are all too short. He does some sort of bear/lion/monster impression to chase us around the house. He's really good at tackling. We are just smitten with him!
Here he is in all his 18 month old glory!




Oh, sweet little Wild Card!! Love his 'surfer dude' hair curls...Getting stronger every day! One day that fridge will be HIS!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my heart!! What a dear little rascal he is. Great pics, especially love that b-ball shot, "I think I can"
ReplyDelete