April 28, 2015

Kiddie pool season has officially begun at our house. We busted it out last week and the kids loved it.
We cooked on the grill for dinner last night and ate outside, it was so nice! It feels funny to be typing that while it's raining outside though. We try to take advantage of the sun whenever we can. 

We went to our neighbor boy's first birthday and our neighbor girl's fourth birthday. My mom came for a visit. I'm almost at the one year mark for running regularly. It feels longer than that! I think my favorite months to run were October through January which I was actually a little nervous that I would quit during those months. The kids had a little cold bug last week so we all took it easy to recover. 

Archer (finally) got his sixth tooth, so no more goofy asymmetrical grin. He has a sweet new dance move that looks like flapping his wings and then shaking his hair upside down. He's attempting some animal sounds - I've heard dog, cat, duck, and cow. Not accurate, but consistent. He regularly requests "Barnyard Dance" and other animal stories to be read to him.

Quinn loves to stand up tall and say, "I'm this tall today!" She asked me to measure her yesterday and she's almost two inches taller than she was on her third birthday! Yikes! She is still in constant narration mode and does multiple voices for her stuffed animals and alter-egos. She frequently talks about wanting to be a nurse, pediatrician, and veterinarian when she grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment