April 8, 2014

Just popping in for a two week update and a nursery tour.

Archer had his two week check up with the midwives and pediatrician yesterday. He did great (as did Quinn, it was a long morning) and we are just feeling so blessed to have two healthy children. He is up to 8lbs, 8.5 oz now and 21.5 inches long. No surprise, because he definitely likes eating. He loves being swaddled for sleeping and is starting to have periods of alertness looking around with curious eyes, listening to stories, and watching his sister dance. He's a pretty strong little rascal and has tried to roll over a handful of times.

I snapped a few photos of his room today. I had so much fun pulling this together and practicing on my sewing machine. I made the mobile with wool felt balls and a branch from the same tree as Quinn's mobile. I sewed the changing pad cover based on a really simple tutorial with a fun tree print flannel. I wrapped a cardboard letter in green yarn. And I made stamps to hand-stamp the curtains. The painting is from a friend's etsy shop and the name card was made by a family friend. She made one when Quinn was born too.


Archer seems to like it too. Oh look, there he is now!

1 comment:

  1. The room is lovely...lucky little guy! Oh, he's so beautiful. I'm itching to come see him and his big sis again. Hurry up Ella! :)

    ReplyDelete