It's been a calm couple of weeks. I'm trying to slow down my daily pace a little bit and get my priorities right. Partly because of this inspiring read, partly because Quinn's favorite phrase lately is, "Mommy play ___", and partly because I'm just more tired from being pregnant. Quinn is all about pretending and imagination right now. I'm at least 50 different people/characters a day. I love it.
I've finally finished all the projects I wanted to do for Quinn's room, so now my attention is focused on baby brother's room - sorting hand-me-down boy clothes, sewing swaddling blankets, sewing a new changing pad cover. I've also been reading about teaching Montessori at home, going to midwife appointments, prepping for my sister's baby shower, editing Quinn's quarterly video (which I'm sending to people directly now instead of posting, let me know if you want it), making trips to the park, bookkeeping, and hosting visitors. Jonathan is working with his buddy to build bookshelves and cabinets on either side of our fireplace this weekend! I'm so excited! It's going to add some nice storage and a more balanced look to our room.
A photo from one of many trips to the park and some balancing tricks on Auntie Boo.


Busy indeed! How fun. Great time for you all. We're so blessed to watch your
ReplyDeletehappy life unfold.
Hugs,
Grandma/Madu