It's been a fun and festive week and a half. There have been a lot of secret elf projects going on around here. Jonathan even worked on a man gift project. Wednesday we had a full day date thanks to my fabulous mom. Jonathan and I decided our gift to each other this year would be going to the Samurai exhibit at the Portland Art Museum. We never got around to going when it was in SF, so we didn't want to miss it this time. We also had a nice lunch out and some wandering downtown. Jonathan went to a basketball game with his buddy this past weekend and I had a lunch date with a buddy as well. I also had the pleasure of taking this little sugar plum to the church Christmas pageant.
Yes, that's a travel mug in her hand. An essential accessory these days. We had a lot of fun getting dressed up and watching the show. I haven't seen her that mesmerized since she saw the Disneyland parade. Afterward, she kept getting excited pointing out all the kids dressed as angels.
There has also been lots of ballet in baby brother's room. She knows about passe and arabesque.
Who knew that Ikea toy could double as a ballet barre?
And my favorite Christmas vocabulary word is "Four Wopsen". Also known as the three men who followed the star to Bethlehem.
She is a sugar plum indeed, not to mention a graceful little ballerina! :) Sounds like all good things to me.
ReplyDelete