I'm glad it's Friday! We had some busy weeks around here.
Jonathan was in NYC for a couple days for work last week so Quinn and I ate lots of brinner and macaroni and cheese. But we made sure to have lots of outings too. We were both glad to have Jonathan back though!
This week Jonathan's mom came for a visit, Quinn had her first dentist appointment, we had some crafting playdates, we played outside, and we had home group at our house. I also finished stamping fabric for the baby's curtains. I couldn't find anything just right so my pregnant brain decided to make my own fabric. Glad that's out of my system now, haha! And I've begun my secret Christmas elfing projects, so fun!
We're on track for a nice weekend ahead. Jonathan and I feel so blessed to be experiencing this season of life. So many joys.
No comments:
Post a Comment