Three silly, sweet things happened today that I have to record so I can laugh about them in the future.
When Quinn woke up this morning she said, "Panda shoes walk. Mousie boat." I reviewed what a dream is and asked her if she dreamed about those things. She giggled and said, "yes!"
Ever since Jonathan went to Nashville for work, the pre-dinner dance party has consisted of country music. Quinn loves it! Today we introduced her to "Green Grass Grows" and "Wide Open Spaces" and she was clapping and cheering.
During bath tonight, Quinn was playing with her bath sticker family. She lined everybody up and said they were at the park. Then she started doing her fake cry and I asked her if the family was sad. When she said yes, I asked why. She told me they left their sunglasses at home.
She just cracks us up all day. Such a fun little chickie.
When Quinn woke up this morning she said, "Panda shoes walk. Mousie boat." I reviewed what a dream is and asked her if she dreamed about those things. She giggled and said, "yes!"
Ever since Jonathan went to Nashville for work, the pre-dinner dance party has consisted of country music. Quinn loves it! Today we introduced her to "Green Grass Grows" and "Wide Open Spaces" and she was clapping and cheering.
During bath tonight, Quinn was playing with her bath sticker family. She lined everybody up and said they were at the park. Then she started doing her fake cry and I asked her if the family was sad. When she said yes, I asked why. She told me they left their sunglasses at home.
She just cracks us up all day. Such a fun little chickie.
No comments:
Post a Comment