I have to record all of Quinn's words lately because I don't want to forget. Her vocabulary has blossomed the past couple weeks. It's kind of amazing to realize she's been listening all this time.
She now says (though not with perfect pronunciation) Mama, Daddy, No-ee (for Shinobi), doggie, more, no, uh oh, hi, bye, cheese, apple, banana, roll, nana (for her panda toy), nonny (for binkie, not sure why, but it's consistent), go, bath, bed, up, swing, pool, store, treat, ball, nose, mouth, toes, teeth, belly, ding dong, baby, Nana, Boppa, Boo, Mandy, and bubble. And her latest is kitty. After nap each day when I open her curtains, we see the neighbor's cat lounging in a sunbeam on their windowsill. She was looking at a picture of a cat in a book and said "kitty" and then pointed out the window and said it again. It's amazing to watch her make these connections!
No comments:
Post a Comment