For a long time now, Quinn has been content to sit and play with a couple toys or look at some books. But for the last week her interest in moving has drastically increased. Shinobi is no longer safe.
Quinn got sick for the first time last week. I'm amazed it took that long, breastfeeding is magical. She also had her one year check-up last week. She's continuing her streak of being in the 40th percentile for weight, 30th percentile for height, and 75th percentile for head circumference. She shared a paragraph with the doctor. She'll say things throughout the day, but a couple times a day breaks into a monologue a couple minutes long, haha.
I planted some blueberry bushes in my backyard this weekend. Hopefully they survive, I have a very black thumb. I have daydreams of sending Quinn out to pick some berries for breakfast next Summer, we'll see... We also went to Eugene for the weekend because my friend since birth (we are 10 days apart in age) was in town. Quinn got to meet her daughter Maya who is about two months younger. It was so strange realizing that was us over two decades ago!
Spying on the kids walking to school.





Love the photos of her looking at the kids going to school...especially with her head on her hands. :) Thanks for sharing these...AND love the new updated video. SO much change in 3 mos. But she still has, from the beginning of her life, a great sense of humor. Love that! <3
ReplyDelete