June 28, 2012

My in-laws came up for a visit on Monday. They are both great photographers, and my FIL offered to try to duplicate a photo idea I had seen on Pinterest and loved now that Quinn is steady at sitting up alone. I think he did a great job.
This is in our sunroom looking out into the backyard. I feel like she's telling her stuffed animals, "Friends, let me tell you about the wild and beautiful world I've seen out there..." Each toy has a story too. Minnie is from when Jonathan went to Florida for work. The owl puppet Jonathan bought for her for Christmas with the plan of using it for telling stories. The bear is from Doula Tara. The angel is from her great Aunt in Canada, it says the Lord's Prayer in English and French, Quinnie giggles at the French voice. And in her hand is her favorite, a panda.

He also captured some beautiful portraits. 
I can't believe she'll be nine months old on Sunday!

1 comment: