May 10, 2012

I have been working on two crafts that involve leftover fabric from Quinn's curtains. The first one is a little piece of fabric that stretches over the latch on the door so that I can open and close Quinn's door quietly. I saw the idea on pinterest and whipped it up with the help of my Mom and her sewing machine. I used two elastic hair ties to hook the fabric onto the door knobs.
The other project is made of some small scraps of fleece, Quinn's curtain fabric, some old clothes from a bag headed to Goodwill, and some random ribbons. I decided I wanted to make Quinn a little book. I figured that an essential one to start with is a Bible. Maybe that sounds like quite an undertaking, but I think for the time being, Quinn just needs to know Jesus loves her. All of the Old Testament and New Testament is made up of the beautiful story of God loving each of us and sending His Son to pay the ransom for our sin. So Quinn's Bible just has three pages:
Quinn sure likes to chew on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment