Picks of the Week 3.16.12
I haven't done picks of the week in so long! Here's what I found interesting this week:
Make a Weekly Cleaning Routine - Small Notebook
Amazing Uses for Egg Shells - Frugal Granola (has anyone heard of these ideas? I actually am planning to test out the powdered calcium supplement idea)
God Loves Good Wine - Desiring God
My One Bite at a Time project for the week was to reduce the amount of mail that makes it into my house. As a new homeowner, we get a lot of junk mail. We manage our bills with online bill pay. I try to stay on top of the mail, but it's easy to let the pile grow. I need to find a specific landing spot for it. She also mentions not even letting it past your front door - go through the mail outside and throw what you don't need in the recycle bin. She also includes a link to a website where you can enter your address to stop junk mail being sent to you, I definitely signed up for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment